The duties of CERT-FI include:
- solving information security violations and threats against network, communications and value-added services;
- gathering information on such incidents;
- disseminating information on information security matters.
The objective of CERT-FI's activities is to:
- ensure that public communications networks and communications services function safely and properly;
- safeguard functions that are vital to society.
Our CERT services provide help in information security matters. In addition to general information about information security, we can also provide help in the technical investigation of severe information security violations.
Our alerts, advisories, vulnerability reports, guidelines and other notices are available on our website under ‘NCSC News’ (External link), as RSS feeds , via mailing lists and in Yle’s teletext service (External link), on page 863
We welcome contacts for example in the following situations:
- attacks and attempted attacks against the infrastructure of the internet, such as name services and backbone networks
- automatic and widely-spread attacks and attempted attacks against websites
- severe attacks and attempted attacks against telecommunications networks
- detection and attempted use of new forms of attack
- information security violations and attempted violations against information systems of private persons, companies, organisations or the public administration.
|Open hours||Weekdays, 9 a.m. to 3 p.m. Finnish time|
|Street Address||Dynamicum, Erik Palménin aukio 1, 00560 Helsinki|
|Customer service's telephone||0295 345 630, from abroad: +358 295 345 630 (lnf/mcf)|
|cert (at) traficom (dot) fi|
|Other communication channels||Facebook (External link) ja Yle's teletext service (External link) and Twitter (External link)|
All information is handled confidentially.
All CERT-FI PGP keys are signed with the NCSC-FI key signing key (NCSC-FI Key Signing Key ).
The main key and the advisory signing key is valid for one year, the other keys for 5 years.
|NCSC-FI INCIDENT RESPONSE (2020)||firstname.lastname@example.org||0x46CF1DF4||F62C 9588 7F4A 535B 2BD6 78C8 CB2D 0A42 46CF 1DF4||Main key|
|NCSC-FI VULNERABILITY CO- ORDINATIONemail@example.com||0x0C9462BC||D1B2 0339 5529 9CF2 9C7E FDCE 0055 7E48 0C94 62BC||Coordination of vulnerability projects|
|NCSC-FI ADVISORY SIGNING KEY (2020)||firstname.lastname@example.org||0xE76B1D44||D1A7 2BAE 1AF7 7A84 73AE DC26 1550 6AC1 E76B 1D44||Alert and report signing|
|NCSC-FI NEWSFEED SIGNING KEY (2020)||email@example.com||0x23257D98||3369 A1C2 809D 9EED EBF0 4F37 9C35 B1D8 2325 7D98||Signing of daily news and vulnerability feeds|
|NCSC-FI KEY SIGNING KEY (2018-)||-||0x19ED231E||A14A B492 683E 831E 3CF9 2377 8E34 F2D3 19ED 231E||NCSC-FI key signing|
|CERT-FI KEY SIGNING KEY||-||0xFF324434||8A30 6AB1 D87F 9C2C B480 7366 B1FC D8F8 FF32 4434||CERT-FI key signing|
|NCSC-FI AUTOREPORTER (2018-2023)||firstname.lastname@example.org||0xA0F2FEC1||9158 538A 6AB3 83F7 AC6B A34F 889B D49A A0F2 FEC1||Signing of Autoreporter-reports|