The duties of CERT-FI include:
- solving information security violations and threats against network, communications and value-added services;
- gathering information on such incidents;
- disseminating information on information security matters.
The objective of CERT-FI's activities is to:
- ensure that public communications networks and communications services function safely and properly;
- safeguard functions that are vital to society.
Our CERT services provide help in information security matters. In addition to general information about information security, we can also provide help in the technical investigation of severe information security violations.
Our alerts, advisories, vulnerability reports, guidelines and other notices are available on our website under ‘NCSC News’ (External link), as RSS feeds , via mailing lists and in Yle’s teletext service (External link), on page 863
We welcome contacts for example in the following situations:
- attacks and attempted attacks against the infrastructure of the internet, such as name services and backbone networks
- automatic and widely-spread attacks and attempted attacks against websites
- severe attacks and attempted attacks against telecommunications networks
- detection and attempted use of new forms of attack
- information security violations and attempted violations against information systems of private persons, companies, organisations or the public administration.
|Street Address||Dynamicum, Erik Palménin aukio 1, 00560 Helsinki|
|Customer service's telephone||0295 345 630, from abroad: +358 295 345 630 (lnf/mcf), Mon–Fri 9 a.m. to 3 p.m|
|cert (at) traficom (dot) fi|
|Other communication channels||Facebook (External link) ja Yle's teletext service (External link) and Twitter (External link)|
All information is handled confidentially.
All CERT-FI PGP keys are signed with the NCSC-FI key signing key (NCSC-FI Key Signing Key ).
The main key and the advisory signing key is valid for one year, the other keys for 5 years.
|NCSC-FI INCIDENT RESPONSE (2023) (External link)||email@example.com||0x0B702656||68E6 AE08 7D60 4E1B B7B0 77B1 B08A EB4C 0B70 2656||Main key|
|NCSC-FI VULNERABILITY COORDINATION (2021-2026)||firstname.lastname@example.org||0xC7EF5F6F||FE9C 501C FFF6 1A96 F271 7D54 6836 FD35 C7EF 5F6F||Coordination of vulnerability projects|
|NCSC-FI ADVISORY SIGNING KEY (2023) (External link)||email@example.com||0x21D60C46|
4EEB 3609 301D 22BE 690A DAE8 DD1D 004A 21D6 0C46
|Alert and report signing|
|NCSC-FI NEWSFEED SIGNING KEY (2023) (External link)||firstname.lastname@example.org||0xDFA1704E|
2206 614E 54EA D403 50BD BA6C 7075 603C DFA1 704E
|Signing of daily news and vulnerability feeds|
|NCSC-FI KEY SIGNING KEY (2018-)||-||0xFE17280F||96F2 06C3 4798 F3C5 1DD5 D686 4A4D EFC1 FE17 280F||NCSC-FI key signing|
|CERT-FI KEY SIGNING KEY||-||0xFF324434||8A30 6AB1 D87F 9C2C B480 7366 B1FC D8F8 FF32 4434||CERT-FI key signing|
|NCSC-FI AUTOREPORTER (2019-2024) (External link)||email@example.com||0x5594492C||8359 99C8 3C8C 88E0 3120 7B38 D131 DB7C 5594 492C||Signing of Autoreporter-reports|